Thursday, July 16, 2009

Leaving Husavik

I arrived in Husavik on Saturday, July 11 and left to travel inland for a few days, thinking when I returned I would take a day to update the blog, etc. Well, the day turned into an unfortunate, but necessary attention to practical matters at home and I am confronted with a very narrow window to avoid some wind. Thus, my plan is to leave at 3 or 4am Friday, July 17. My next major stop will be Neskauptadur where I promise I will take time to catch you up (from Isafjordur!), hopefully download some pictures (I´ve been having some camera problems, folks! I apologize.), and take a much needed rest. (This hiking thing gets tiring!) I anticipate that that will be in 7-10 days. Generally, things continue to go well and this country never ceases to fascinate. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment